About IL PADRINO
IL PADRINO Mobile Woodfire Pizza catering based on the Mornington Peninsula is the culmination of years of international experience and a passion for quality wood fired pizza. Ultimately resulting in the introduction of the IL PADRINO Mobile Woodfired Pizza.
Nino apprenticed with many of regional Italy's finest pizza chefs, where they learned the subtleties, skills and knowledge required to achieve pizza perfection... della pizza perffeta!
The joy of being surrounded by people having fun while feasting on our delicious pizzas gave us the vision to build the IL PADRINO mobile pizzeria.
We have certainly grown over the years and have 3 mobile wood fired kitchens. Our Il Padrino food trailers consist of a wood fired oven, mounted on a custom built trailer, with all of the features of a true self-contained commercial kitchen, including food grade stainless steel surfaces, refrigeration, prep benches sinks and hand basins, hot and cold running water and integrated waste facilities, all compliant with Australian standards for food preparation and hygiene.
How things work
- We need a flat surface of approximately 4x5 m. Both our ovens don't measure more in height - including chimney - than 2.75 m.
- We can set up in your carport, driveway, front yard, back yard - as long as there is access.
- If your event is in a public place we might need to get council permission first. We can arrange that for you.
- We need access to a power point. We bring our own extension leads.
- We arrive 1 - 1.30 hour beforehand to heat up the wood-fired oven and set up.
- Our dough is handmade from scratch and all our ingredients are fresh and locally sourced.
- Our pizzas are 11-12 inch. We will gradually bake them, cut them in slices and present them on beautiful wooden boards.
- Your guests can help themselves or we can arrange waiting staff to serve out the pizzas to your guests.
- We provide napkins and biodegradable paper plates.
- We can cater for any special dietary requirements such as Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegetarian, Vegan and most other intolerance's.
- Gluten free bases incur a surcharge of $4
- If your event is being held over 70 km from Mornington there will be a travel fee POA.
- We have MFB and CFA permits that allow us to work on day's of a total fire ban.
- To give you an idea of how many to order we recommend a pizza per person.
- You can choose any 5 pizza's from our menu.
Terms and conditions
- A deposit is required to secure the date.
- The remaining balance is due 7 days before the event.
- A booking is refundable up to 4 weeks prior to the event.